Art Equipment Ltd: Etching Press Model EP4829
Designed to meet the needs of the Artist using larger plates than the popular Model 4824 will accept.
Extremely robust, solid construction.
EP4829 Plank Size 48_ x 29_ (1220mm x 736mm)
- Both rollers made from heavy gauge steel tubing, 6" (150mm diameter)
- Top roller ground and plated to prevent rust.
- 15 mm thick steel side frames.
- Both rollers mounted in ball bearings
- Plank in 5/8_ (15mm) thick ground steel plate.
- Triple gearing for ease of operation under great pressure from side adjusting screws.
- Traditional style heavy cast iron spoked hand wheel.
- Useful shelf underneath.
- Plastic covering to plank can be fitted if required for easy cleaning and registration marking.
Motorised version available - Please contact us for more information.
We have the smaller Model 4824 Etching Press in the Handprinted Studio - contact us to visit and try it out!
Etching Press Model 4829 @ £7302.00 inc. VAT (£6085.00 excl. VAT)
This press comes without blankets. Recommended blankets: one quality fronting, and one Compressed Wool Backing.
See separate listing for suitable blankets.
Please contact us for delivery costs.