Art Equipment Ltd: Mobile Etching Press Model EP2412
Well designed especially for exhibition use, but quite suitable for production work Ð ideal for lino cuts. Immensely strong.
Strength has been the paramount thought behind this design. Special features are:
- _ inch (12.5mm) thick, plate steel side frames
- 3_ inch (82.5mm) diameter top roller, ground and plated, 3_ inch (82.5mm) bottom roller
- Solid top bearers to enable adequate pressure through _ inch adjusting screws
- Ball races on both rollers
- Grey ridged PVC plank 24 x 12 x 1/4 inches (610mm x 305mm x 6mm)
- Direct drive from handle to bottom roller gives the smooth but necessary feel when maximum pressure is required
A really remarkable press to give professional results to all, and at a very reasonable and competitive price.
We have the larger Etching Press (model 4824) in the Handprinted Studio - contact us to visit and try it out!
Etching Press Model 2412 @ £1182.00 inc. VAT (£985.00 without VAT)
This press comes without blankets. Recommended blankets: one quality fronting, and one pure wool blankets. See separate listing for suitable blankets.
Please contact us for delivery costs.