Blog - May 2020
- I’m a Graphic Designer and Printmaker living in South East London. My style is inspired by Japanese art and geometry in design and nature and includes a signature colour palette recognisable with accents of neon tones. I have worked on commissions with brands including Barbour, GLUG, ibis Hotels and also collaborations with creatives including US … Continue reading "Meet the Maker: Emma Fisher"
- The ways in which we communicate with one another have changed recently and a lot of us are thinking about alternative ways to connect with friends and family. In this project, we show you how to design and print a stamp for the front of your envelopes to add something special to your snail mail … Continue reading "Designing and Printing an Envelope Stamp"
- I am a screen printer, working out of my Studio in Bedford where I am also mum to two children and various pets. I screen print Art Prints and Greetings Cards, I love bright colours and my prints more often than not feature animals, I am partial to a Dachshund and most recent piece is … Continue reading "Meet the Maker: Hannah Carvell"
- Brusho is a fantastic dye to have in your creative kit. They come in little pots of watercolour crystals in a huge range of highly-pigmented colours. They can be used on lots of different surfaces but we especially like to use them on fabric. They’re not fixable on cloth so aren’t suitable for projects that … Continue reading "Brusho Dye Resist Painting"
- Will is a graphic artist, designer and printmaker currently based in Brighton. He began freelancing full-time in 2018 and now divides his time between commercial work and personal projects. Will’s personal work explores improvisation and play within design through the use of modular systems and printmaking techniques. Describe your printmaking process. I’ve experimented with a variety … Continue reading "Meet the Maker: Will Mower"